The following Spicy pork dish is now becoming one of my new favorites. It is not only yummy but it is also affordable and is suitable for a tight budget, while still leaving you feeling full. For all the people like me who are craving for spicy food, you might want to try the recipe below.
- 1 jalapeno cut in strips
- 1 chunk of ginger peeled and cut into thin strips
- 1/2 of one large red onion cut into strips
- 1/2 of one large green onion cut into strips
- 1 carrot peeled and cut into strips
- 3 gloves of garlic - sliced
- 1/2 lbs pork cut into strips
- 1 1/2 cup of coconut milk - I used Chaokoh Thai coconut milk
- Ground Cayenne red pepper
- black ground pepper
- 1 tbsp of olive oil
- 1/2 a cup water
1. Heat up pan or skillet with olive oil in medium-high heat.
2. Add pork in the pan and saute pork for 10-15 minutes of until the pork is brown.
3. After the pork becomes brown add the rest of the ingredients; garlic,onions, red and green bell peppers, carrots and jalapeno.Mix it well and saute it for 10 minutes or until it become soft.
4.Add water and bring it to a boil.
5. Pour in the coconut milk in the pan and add ground cayenne red pepper. Mix all the the ingredients well and bring it to a boil.
6. Add salt and pepper to taste.
7. Serve it hot with rice on the side or with rice noodles mix in.