One of my favorite fruits is avocado, for those people who are also an avocado lover like me, they find ways on how to eat there avocado in a unique way and not just eating in its original taste. There are many kinds of dish to make with the flavor of avocado such as; avocado pie, cake, salad, avocado dipping and many more. In my part, I like making avocado shake as my beverage although,it sounds bizarre to most Americans but it is common especially to Asian people like me. Avocado shake is tasty, easy to make and very affordable in our tight budget. You will see below some of the guidelines on how to make an avocado shake.
1 cup non-fat milk
1/2 to 1 cup white sugar or condensed milk
1 cup ice cubes
2 ripe avocado fruit
glass to put your finish avocado shake
Get the avocado flesh in the avocado shell and scoop the avocado flesh in the blender.
Add the ice cubes, the non-fat milk and sugar or condensed milk until completely smooth and mixed.
Taste and add additional milk if a thinner consistency is desired.
Serve two to four glasses.
Its delicious and nutritious beverage, give it a try and see if you like it.
All of us love desserts, where ever we are from, everyone likes a sweet tasty treat. Dessert typically comes at the end of the meal,and is usually sweetened for the taste buds to enjoy. One of my favorites that I love is Mango Float, it is especially popular with Filipinos and other tropical areas where mangoes are commonly found in the marketplace. Mango float is very easy to make, it is inexpensive thus it is suitable for you if your budget is tight. Most that get a chance to taste it and love it. See below for instructions on how to make a delicious MANGO FLOAT:
1 can all-purpose cream
1 can condensed milk
3 pieces of ripe mangoes(over ripe is best)
Clean Tupperware or dish to put on your mango float
1. Prepare the container or the Tupperware, where you are going to put the ingredients of the Mango Float, the square and rectangle shape is best.
2. Wash the mangoes thoroughly, then peel the mangoes, to get the skin, then slice the mangoes after, into thin. Or whatever you desired.
3. Mix the condensed milk and the all purpose cream in a separate bowl.
4. Fill the bottom of the dish with graham crackers evenly, you can break the crackers or you can lay it whole.
5. When the bottom of the dish, is already filled with Graham crackers, you can now,pour 1/4 amount of the mix condensed milk and cream in the dish, you can used a spoon in spreading it out, in the crackers.
6. Put a slices of mangoes on the of the graham crackers and mix condensed milk and cream evenly.
7.Repeat the steps 4,5 and 6.
8. The top layers should be the mangoes, then pour the mix condensed milk and cream. then the crush graham crackers.
9. Put in freezer for an hour or until it is hard enough to eat. When you feel that it is hard enough, take it out in the freezer, slice and serve it. This is very delicious, sweet and good dessert, that your family, friends and visitors will love.