1 can all-purpose cream
1 can condensed milk
3 pieces of ripe mangoes(over ripe is best)
Clean Tupperware or dish to put on your mango float
1. Prepare the container or the Tupperware, where you are going to put the ingredients of the Mango Float, the square and rectangle shape is best.
2. Wash the mangoes thoroughly, then peel the mangoes, to get the skin, then slice the mangoes after, into thin. Or whatever you desired.
3. Mix the condensed milk and the all purpose cream in a separate bowl.
4. Fill the bottom of the dish with graham crackers evenly, you can break the crackers or you can lay it whole.
5. When the bottom of the dish, is already filled with Graham crackers, you can now,pour 1/4 amount of the mix condensed milk and cream in the dish, you can used a spoon in spreading it out, in the crackers.
6. Put a slices of mangoes on the of the graham crackers and mix condensed milk and cream evenly.
7.Repeat the steps 4,5 and 6.
8. The top layers should be the mangoes, then pour the mix condensed milk and cream. then the crush graham crackers.
9. Put in freezer for an hour or until it is hard enough to eat. When you feel that it is hard enough, take it out in the freezer, slice and serve it. This is very delicious, sweet and good dessert, that your family, friends and visitors will love.